Lots of ideas blend in my mind, probably stimulated by a lot of projects that are being defined that involve some very famous and very appetizing brands… But for the moment I’ll keep my mouth sewn! 😉
The only thing I can anticipate from now on is that they will see some good ones.
Two rooms, in particular, will be revolutionized – the entrance and the living – but of course, the changes will affect all my 60 square meters ..;)
The living room will be a nice pilling cat:
- To begin with, I will have to replace the dear sofa … But this I have already told you for about a year!
- I have to find another solution for lighting … The floor lamp has become too cumbersome since we installed the shelf next to the sofa, so I think I will replace it with a support lamp.
- It would not hurt to even revolutionize the wall gallery above the sofa (perhaps opting for a single but larger print)
Also, the entrance will be revised to make it more functional:
- Nowadays vintage furniture is no longer enough to contain our shoes and the bench next to it will have to find another location to make room for a single piece of furniture that I would like to use in the future for items to be stored.
- I’d like to change the color on the wall in front of the entrance to give it some character
The bedroom has already seen some changes over the past few months (do you remember the tactical furniture to add some storage in those thirty centimeters between the Pax and the wall?) But I’m still not satisfied.
- I would like to change the color of the walls and give the room some character
- Possibly cover the doors of the Pax with an adhesive wallpaper
- Finally, opt for two twin lamps to be placed on the bedside tables … Will our heroes make it after 3 years of mismatched lamps? : D
And the kitchen???
That remains so … For the moment 🙂
Ahhh you knew which projects and collaborations are cooking up for 2019!
But as I said, for the moment I can’t reveal too much … The only thing I can tell you is that the first waves of revolution will come already from January and February … Curious? 😉 All you have to do is keep reading and follow me on Instagram!